ADMISSION INTO AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their University of 1st or 2nd Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited to attend the 2019/2020 screening exercise which holds Monday- Friday at the school campus
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED TO ATTEND SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates that qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
(1) Those who are seeking admission into 100 Level and scored not less than 180 in the 2019 UTME.
(2) Those who are awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE results are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
(3) Those who are seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and who possess minimum of 2 Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects.
(4) HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study.
(5) There shall not be direct entry into Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, Optometry, Dentistry, Architecture and Performing Arts.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centre, the following documents viz:
a. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
b. Original copy of Birth Certificate
c. Print out of the 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
d. Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
e. Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
f. School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
g. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
h. Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment (for those who applied manually) and printed Application/Screening Form (for those who applied online)
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
For further enquiries, please visit our website, www.abuad.edu.ng, or the admission portal, https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng, OR CONTACT: Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD). Available Hotlines are: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150. (Note: The hotlines are purely for admission enquiry only).
Lady Christie Oluborode